RetroHat is a board allowing for connection of multiple switches/buttons to Raspberry Pi using its GPIOs. Basic use case is allowing for retro-arcade button connections but you can actually connect any button to it and it will convert it to a Raspberry Pi key.
Basic configuration allows 2 button joysticks and 16 buttons total (that is 1 joystick and 8 buttons for each of two players).
- Total of 24 NO switch physical buttons (2 joystick and 16 buttons)
- Automatic detection via HAT specification
- Compatible with RetroPie (or anything else that uses keyboard)
- Direct connection for switch LEDs
- Fused (250 mA) 5 V and 3.3 V outputs